Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Once at Church...

Pastor Josh asked me to share with the church by interviewing me about Simply 7.  He showed them my new interview.  After Josh interviewed me and told the church that if I could do it they could do something like that.  It excited me that others might do nice things too.

Then when I got out of my kids church part I got a BIG surprise!!  The wonderful people of the church had donated a surprise offering of $515!!!    That is MORE money than I have EVER seen!!  I couldn't believe it!  I am so exicted to buy stuff for the homeless kids.  Everything they could need and want!!  They will have great birthday now!!

Then the next week.  I brought a note saying thank you to the church.  My mom was there, but I wasn't I was in kids church.  She said there was lots of ohh and ahhs.

 I want to keep helping the homeless!!

Thank you City Church!!
God Bless!






1 comment:

  1. Praise God! Keep growing in His kingdom and bringing blessings!

    ReplyDelete