Monday, January 5, 2015

A delivery date has been set!!

Mom here a second... I just wanted to thank you for your patience in reading this. We travel home for extended time over the holidays so Alia hasn't been able to update...so without further ado......


I'm so excited!! I have so much to tell you!! Ummmm ok...when we got home, ALL THIS was in my living room!! Can you believe it?! I'm not sure who all gave but I wanted to give a HUGE thanks to my soccer coach Mrs. Sara for contacting the whole team to find donations!!! And she dropped them off....so I know lots of these are my teams. THANK YOU ALL!!!

Sooooo I finally have a delivery date and I'm so excited about it! It couldn't come soon enough for me!! I'm working with a shelter.... So while I won't get to meet the kids I'm helping I will be able to get specific sizes so I know "who" the bags are going to!! I also know that there are more children than my 100 bags so I'm SOOO excited to be able to bless so many!!!

I can't wait to tell you about it!! 

As always if you have anything last mi ute I'll take it!! Mom is taking me shopping part on Saturday and part on Monday....then we are delivering Saturday the 17!!!!!!  YAY!! 

Please keep this project and the kids getting stuff in your prayers. Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment