Thursday, July 14, 2016

Here it is!! All my updates for those of you who read the blog.

My mom figured since I'm not very good at typing yet Facebook is a better way to go!!  So I can stay in touch with you more and it can be a bit more interactive.  So I will still post here, but you will find more content on Facebook or Instagram.
Facebook search Simply 7 (you will see my logo for the profile pic) or @simply7birthdaybags
My Instagram is @simply7birthdaybags so follow me there too if you want!!

I now have my goal also!  I want to do 200+ filled backpacks to give to a whole elementary school!!  I have been given some names of different school where most families don't have much extra. These children would LOVE to have school supplies to help them learn and grow!  I'm so excited to see how far this can go!!!  Please consider donating, either by the PayPal button at the bottom, or email simply7@ymail.com or call or text 920-366-2281

I love feedback and people to talk to so please feel free to comment on any of the places!!!  I will. be posting my updates mostly on Facebook...and here from time to time for those of you who aren't on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment